Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The First Day

So, I have often thought of starting a Blog, and then just never did.  I've never thought myself to be a procrastinator, but I guess when it comes to matters of me, I am.  Or at least, I have been.  In keeping with 2012 being all about me, here is My Blog... The First Day.  Typical Wednesday I guess.  I woke up... late, of course, but I woke up!!!  Made my Visalus with Nutella and almond milk, dressed in my too big clothes and off to work I go.  Exciting huh?  The Nutella was the high light... I swear that stuff was created by Hades himself!  Here I sit, at work, another day.  I know there is more for me and I am going to get it.  Starting now.  Fair warning... I may have boring days, I may have uber exciting days, I may have vacant days.  Just know I love life and I live each day.  I also ctrl+alt+delete each night and forget about the days badness, and file away the goodness!  Sometimes I drink, I swear, I dance and I sing.  I eat healthy, I exercise, but I am in no way a fanatic.  I am open to trying new things and people's thoughts, but  won't always agree.  I am extreme in every sense of me and have finally accepted me for me and embrace the me that I am.  I believe I am more accountable than I am so I know I need to work on that.  I am planning on running in my first 8k in March, and I am not a runner... so couch to 5k, here I come!  Follow me through my own FairyTale Life, because you reap what you sow....and I plan on sowing a lot

2 comments:

  1. You will be a great runner! There is nothing you can't do!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... it's part of my charm... and stubborness :) Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete