Friday, January 27, 2012

Spartan Race Street Team Member! That's Me!!!

Everyone who knows me knows I am not happy unless I am planning, creating, or just doing... something!!!  I just can't be stagnant.  I can't not have something to look forward to, prepare for or plan for!  My newest adventure? Dun-Da-Da-Dunnnnnnn.................. SPARTAN RACE!!!!  and....... not only am I doing the race in Illinois, I am hoping to do the one in Indiana too! and..... ready?  ready???  I am a member of the Spartan Race Street Team!!!!  So, if you thought I was annoying before in trying to get you healthy and get your fat ass off the couch and take control of your life.... man, just wait!!!!  I want you to do something for you.  Finally work on yourself!  Challenge yourself!  Do something you never thought you could do before!  If someone says, "You can't do that!" ... I want you to respond with, "Watch Me!!!"  Don't wait until the weather gets better, or the kids are out of school.  Start now!  You need motivation?  I will coach you, I will help you, I will do everything I can... except I won't baby you or pity you!  Are you ready?  Let's do this!!!  AROOOOO!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. My fat ass loves the couch. Ok the floor since my couch belongs to Lucky.
    Congrats on doing the race!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…eventpro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help and inspire!!! Refer away and thanks for commenting! It's a reminder I need to blog again :)

      Delete
  3. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechless want to learn about Street teamsThanks for giving me such type of useful information.

    ReplyDelete