Thursday, January 26, 2012

What The Hell Am I?

Being new to this whole Blog thing, setting it up, wanting to customize it, etc has me a bit concerned.  I want to make it mine, but in the just over 24 hours that I started it, I have not had the time to sit and really focus on it.  For Jiminy Cricket's sake, it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to blog on my Day 2!!!  People that know me, know I am never at a loss for words.  I can talk even when I know no one is listening to me.  So today's curiosity was inspired by the fact that I believe I am a Scorpio.  Full blown Scorpio.  Now, my Blog says Libra.  How is that you may ask?  Yes... I am one of those darlings born on the cusp.  I've read Libra traits, which I possess.  I've read Scorpio traits, which I possess.  So what the HELL am I???  I finally found on article which described the Libra-Scorpio Personality and it is sooooo me!!!!! http://www.alwaysastrology.com/libra-scorpio-cusp.html The funniest thing about this is that these 2 signs are so polar opposite, but it completely describes why I am the way I am.  How else can someone be detached but intense? "The Cusp of Drama and Criticism is known for their ambition, intensity, powerful, mystical, loyal, romantic, and playful attitudes.  They can also be lazy, stubborn, sly, manipulative, sarcastic, volatile, self-indulgent and dictatorial.  They do work hard and have a strong sense of sexuality about them."  yep...I'm just me...






No comments:

Post a Comment